You have an Instant Pot and love it, right? You’re finally past the beginner’s stage and have a hand full of recipes that you frequently make, now what? It’s time to add some new Instant Post accessories to your kitchen supplies and discover additional versatility of your Instant Pot can provide. I’ve compiled a list of accessories to make your Instant Pot cooking even more convenient and also take you to the next level.
For many, it took a lot of courage to initially open the box and start using your Instant Pot. If that fear still shows its head at times, check out The Ultimate Guide to Instant Pot Fundamentals and The Instant Pot Recipe Collection.
If you’d like to become an Instant Pot master in record time, Heather from The Spicy Apron has created the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course. This is an in-depth, 30 video course to help you master the Instant Pot. For Cooks Recipe Collection readers, she is offering a $5 discount (just enter the discount code dash on the checkout page).
Benefits of Instant Pot Accessories
- Convenience – Having the best tool for the kitchen task at hand saves time, effort and often a lot of frustration. Having a proper sling to lift your cake out of your Instant Pot is both a time saver and convenience, over having to make one out of aluminum foil each time you need it.
- Versatility – With the right pan in pan tools, you will be able to increase the dishes you can make with your Instant Pot. For instance, with the Big Daddy Pan, you will be able to serve your family an amazing cheesecake made in your Instant Pot.
- Time-Saving – A steamer basket can be a great time saver when cooking many dishes. Not only can you use it to steam dishes, but it’s also a great strainer when making beans, pasta or even homemade bone broth.
The 9 Best Instant Pot Accessories
Instant Pot Sealing Rings:
The silicone sealing ring in an integral part of the Instant Pot pressure cooking process. Over time and usage, the ring will degrade and prevent a proper seal. Additionally, the silicone ring will hold onto strong flavors (such as onions, garlic and heavy spices). It’s a good idea to have separate seals to use for sweet or mild flavored foods and another for your spicy dishes.
Extra Instant Pot Inner Cooking Pot:
While many advanced Instant Pot chefs purchase multiple Instant Pots, I recommend purchasing an additional Instant Pot Inner Pot.
The additional Inner Cooking Pot will come in handy for cooking multiple dishes (such as rice and beans; or vegetables and a meat dish) or when you are using one for storing leftovers. This is the same Inner Cooking Pot that came with your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Glass Lid:
This is my first recommendation that did not originally come with your Instant Pot. The Glass Lid comes in handy for storing leftovers, as well as when slow cooking or sauteing. Think of how much fun it will be to watch your pop corn pop in your Instant Pot through this glass lid.
The Steamer Basket is one of the most versatile Instant Pot Accessories and I use mine frequently. Not only is it great to make boiled eggs or steamed vegetables, I find it very handy when cooking beans, pasta or even making homemade bone broth. You can just lift the solid ingredients out. I find this the easiest way to strain the ingredients from the cooking liquid.
Recipes using the Hatrigo Steamer Basket:
- Instant Pot Chicken Bone Broth from Went There 8 This
- Instant Pot Refried Beans from Amy + Jacky Pressure Cook Recipes.com
- Classic Hummus from Little Sunny Kitchen
Fat Daddio’s Round Cheesecake Pan
The Instant Pot is the best way to make homemade cheesecake and this is my favorite pan to make it in.
You will fall in love with making the perfect cheesecake and developing new flavor combinations.
And, this pan is not just for cheesecakes. It can also be used for lasagna, bread pudding, etc. The perfect size pan for your Instant Pot needs.
Recipes for the Fat Daddio’s Round Cheesecake Pan:
- Instant Pot New York Cheesecake #17 from Amy + Jacky Pressure Cook Recipes.com
- Instant Pot Turtle Cheesecake from Bellalimento
- Instant Pot S
’moresChocolate Cheesecake from I am a Honey Bee
Get from Amazon: Fat Daddio’s Round Cheesecake Pan.
OXO Pressure Cooker Bakeware Sling:
When your amazing Cheesecake or other masterpiece is ready to be removed from your Instant Pot, this Pressure Cooker Bakeware Sling is the perfect accessory.
Place your pan on the sling before cooking and easily lift out when your dish is complete.
Get from Amazon: OXO Pressure Cooker Bakeware Sling.
OXO Silicone Egg Rack
If you need boiled eggs for egg salad, deviled eggs or decorating Easter eggs, this is the perfect accessory. Great for both hard boiled and soft boiled eggs.
Place up to 9 eggs on the rack and they will stay steady from any cracks while cooking. These racks can even be stacked for cooking up to 18 at a time.
Get from Amazon: OXO Silicone Egg Rack.
Silicone Egg Bites Molds:
If you’re one that loves the Starbucks Egg Bites, you can now make them at home with ease in your Instant Pot.
This is a great way to make a quick and healthy breakfast for your family.
Recipes for Egg Bites Molds:
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites // 5 Ways (Starbucks Copycat) from Platings and Pairings
- Homemade Churros Bites – Churros muffins from The Belly Rules The Mind
- 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Nutella Cake Bites from Imagelicious
Get from Amazon: Silicone Egg Bites Molds.
Ramekins are another versatile addition for your Instant Pot. This is a great way to make Creme Brulee, Chocolate Lava Cake or many other individual size dishes.
Recipes for Ramekins:
- Instant Pot Creme Brulee from Amy + Jacky Pressure Cook Recipes.com
- Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake for Two from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Eggs en Cocotte in the Instant Pot from The Organic Kitchen
Get from Amazon: Ramekins.
I hope you have enjoyed this collection of my favorite Instant Pot Accessories. I thoroughly enjoy using my Instant Pot and find it not only saves time in the kitchen but also allows me to prepare healthy and often less expensive meals. What are your favorite Instant Pot dishes and accessories?
If you have any hesitation on using your Instant Pot or want to take your skills to the next level, I recommend Heather’s Instant Pot Course, Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course. This is an in-depth, 30 video course to help you master the Instant Pot. For Cooks Recipe Collection readers, she is offering a $5 discount (just enter the discount code dash on the checkout page).