Fresh Garlic and Herb Dipping Oil
Fresh Garlic and Herb Bread Dipping Oil
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
Chop garlic and herbs, add salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to herb mixture and combine. This will give you an herb paste consistency. Cover and let flavors mingle for at least 2 hours.
Place herb mixture in shallow dish and pour more olive oil over the mixture.
Serve with warm bread.