Cedar Planked Salmon Salad with Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
Enjoy this Cedar Planked Salmon Salad with Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette for an easy and healthy weekday dinner. The perfect dinner salad to enjoy the fresh flavors of summer.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 1 Cedar Bay Applewood with Orange & Ginger Cedar Planked Atlantic Salmon Filet (24 ounces)
- 5 ounces Spring Mix Greens
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- 6 large strawberries sliced
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 t. garlic finely ground (about 2 cloves)
- 1 t. fresh ginger finely ground
- 1 t. sugar
- 1 t. pepper
- Dash of salt
- 2. T. lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinaigrette
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Grate garlic and ginger with a fine grater or zester, place in a small mason jar or similar container that closes securely.
Add sugar, pepper, salt, lemon juice, orange juice, white balsamic vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil to the mason jar and shake to mix well.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place Cedar Planked salmon directly on the middle rack and place a foil-lined baking sheet on the rack below to catch dripping juices.
Cook 18-20 minutes, until the flesh becomes flakey. It is perfectly cooked when it is still slightly pink in the center of the fillet.
Cut into 4 pieces.
While salmon is cooking, place spring mix greens in 4 bowls or plates.
Top greens with goat cheese, dried cranberries, candied pecans, strawberries, and bacon.
When salmon is done, drizzle with Citrus Ginger White Balsamic Vinaigrette and top with salmon.
Serve and enjoy!
- Discard the plank after 1 use.
- Keep the salmon frozen until 24 hours before cooking.
- Once Salmon has defrosted, do not re-freeze!