2 1/3 cups Bread Flour
1/3 envelope Active Dry Yeast
2/3 t. Salt
2 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 3/4 cups Water
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a bowl.
- Add oil and enough water to the ingredients in the bowl and mix to make a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes (until smooth and elastic).
- Cut into 12 equal sized pieces and roll out to 6-7 inch rounds.
- Place rounds on floured trays, cover with a cloth, and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees then place oiled baking sheets in oven to preheat pans.
- Place round on preheated pans and sprinkle with water.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.