Patriotic yogurt parfaits offer a cool and refreshing alternative or addition to, the often overly sweet holiday desserts. These yogurt parfaits are easy to make and are great for the Fourth of July or Memorial Day get-togethers.
I love the fact that they only contain a mixture of yogurt and a variety of fresh fruit. How could you go wrong, by choosing this healthy alternative?
Patriotic Yogurt Parfait
Patriotic yogurt parfaits offer a refreshing and healthy dessert alternative for a 4th of July get together.
- 32 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 pints blueberries
- 12 ounces raspberries
- sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Layer yogurt, raspberries, yogurt and finish with blueberries.
- Top with 1 more spoonful of yogurt then a sprig of mint or the garnish of your choice.
- The exact ingredient amounts will vary depending on the size of the glasses you are using.
- I prefer using whole milk yogurt for this recipe, to add additional richness to the dessert.