This Grilled Curry Chicken Skewers Recipe takes chicken to the next level. The beautiful color and spicy flavor of the chicken makes this dish special. Serve right off the grill warm, or enjoy cold for a picnic or added to a salad. I hope you enjoy this chicken marinade recipe and it brings variety to your family meals.
While it does take some time to marinade (I prefer overnight), it takes very little prep and cooking time. I like to make a batch for leftovers whenever I’m already using my grill.
Grilled Curry Chicken Skewers
Grilled Curry Chicken Skewers Recipe add a beautiful color and spicy flavor to chicken making a special dish.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken boneless and skinless
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Cut chicken into cubes (about 1 1/2 inches).
- Combine curry powder, olive oil, soy sauce and garlic in a zip top bag; combine ingredients.
- Add chicken to the marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours to 2 days (I usually marinade overnight).
- Start grill.
- Add chicken to skewers.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until done (about 15 minutes).
- Serve warm, or enjoy cold for a picnic or added to a salad.
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water while grill is warming up (about 1 hour), to prevent burning.