2 lbs. Lean Pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 Bell Peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1 Medium Onion, peeled and cut into six wedges
16 Cherry Tomatoes, whole
2 Oranges, juiced
4 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 cloves Garlic, minced
2 t. Fresh Thyme, chopped
2 t. Coriander Seeds, crushed
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top bag, add pork pieces and marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving liquid.
- Alternate pork with onion, pepper, and tomatoes on skewers to make kabobs, leaving a small space between each ingredient for even cooking.
- Brush vegetables with reserved marinade.
- Broil in oven four to five inches from heat, or on outdoor grill.
- Turn to ensure even cooking until pork is thoroughly cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with orange slices and fresh thyme.
Leave a Reply