This Classic Bruschetta recipe is so quick and easy to make, and the perfect appetizer for any meal or get together.
This Classic Bruschetta recipe with tomato and basil is so quick and easy to make. It’s perfect for a snack or weekday appetizer. I love making this Classic Bruschetta, especially in the summer when tomatoes are in season and have so much more flavor.
When I found these multi-colored grape tomatoes I knew I had to give them a try for added variety and such an appealing presentation. I’m so glad that multi-colored vegetables are becoming more readily available and love to give them a try whenever I see them.
Classic Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 slices of french bread
- Parmesan cheese grated (for garnish)
- Slice 6 slices of french bread on the diagonal. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for about 1 minute, or until lightly browned.
- Combine chopped tomatoes, shredded fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and minced garlic in small mixing bowl.
- Spoon over toasted french bread slices and garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.