With the price of groceries going up steadily, why not make your own Tortilla Chips? Additionally they are baked to reduce fat, and since you are making them from scratch you can control the quality of ingredients. This is such a quick and easy recipe that anyone can do.
1 package of 6 inch Corn Tortillas
1 T. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil using a pastry brush. Then cut tortillas into quarters.
- Bake tortilla pieces in a single layer on prepared baking sheets until chips are crisp and golden, about 12 to 16 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite salsa or dip.