This Grilled Curry Chicken Skewers Recipe takes chicken to the next level. The beautiful color and spicy flavor of the chicken makes this dish special. Serve right off the grill warm, or enjoy cold for a picnic or added to a salad. I hope you enjoy this chicken marinade recipe and it brings variety to your family meals.
While it does take some time to marinade (I prefer overnight), it takes very little prep and cooking time. I like to make a batch for leftovers whenever I’m already using my grill.
- 1½ pounds chicken (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut chicken into cubes (about 1½ inches).
- Combine curry powder, olive oil, soy sauce and garlic in a zip top bag; combine ingredients.
- Add chicken to the marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours to 2 days (I usually marinade overnight).
- Start grill.
- Add chicken to skewers.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until done (about 15 minutes).
- Serve warm, or enjoy cold for a picnic or added to a salad.